Prolog continues to push the boundaries and capabilities of the project controls workspace in this latest significant release to the industry standard management tool. In 9.92, users can take advantage of a number of notable performance and operational enhancements including:
– Prolog 9.92
• Prolog Manager – Daily Work Journal – Drop-down fields for Type, Category and Status have been added to the Daily Work Journal.
• Prolog Manager – CrewSight Integration – When CrewSight is integrated with Prolog Manager, the Daily Work Journal and Daily Field Report are updated with the earliest entry and latest exit times for each individual for a particular day. Company, crew, employee, and trade lookup values are also created in Prolog Manager.
• Prolog Converge – CrewSight Integration – When enabled in Converge Admin Tool, the Daily Work Journal and Daily Field Report are updated with the earliest entry and latest exit times for each individual for a particular day. Company, crew, employee, and trade lookup values are also created in Prolog Converge.
• Prolog Converge – Report Wizard – Report selection list has been moved from the Print Button to the Report Wizard.
• Prolog Converge – Tooltips – Tooltips have been added for all icons
• Prolog Converge – Creating Projects – Time to create a project from a template has been significantly improved.
• Prolog Converge – Deleting Portfolios and Projects – Portfolios, and projects, can be deleted from Converge in the Converge Admin Tool
– Prolog 9.92 MR2
• Prolog Manager – Resolved possible error when creating a project with a large template.
• Prolog Converge – Creating a project based on a template that had existing records resulted in duplicate records. As a result, an error message occurred when using Prolog Manager Security Manager.
– Prolog 9.92 MR3
• Prolog Converge – The latest version of Google Chrome (43.0.2357.65) was incompatible with a 3rd-party control (Intersoft) that is used by Prolog Converge. This control renders the grids used in the Project and Portfolio views. In this release, we included the fix released by Intersoft and ensured that all the grids perform as expected.